bones, immune system, overall health
Vitamin D3 Injection is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role in many important body functions. It is best known for working with calcium in your body to help build and maintain strong bones. Vitamin D3 can be taken as a supplement to improve overall health.
Possible Vitamin D3 Benefits:
● Optimize calcium- and phosphorus metabolism
● Prevent type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance, high blood pressure, heart attack, congestive heart failure, and stroke
● Prevent muscle weakness and osteoporosis
● Regulate insulin activity and blood sugar balance
● Regulate immune system responses
● Regulate muscle composition and function
● Regulate blood pressure
● Lower risk of excessive inflammation and some bacterial infections
● Support cognitive function, especially in older persons
● Support mood stability, especially in older persons
● Help prevent chronic fatigue and bladder, breast, colon, ovarian, prostate, and rectal cancers
Vitamin D3 Facts
Vitamin D3 protects against rickets and osteomalacia (softening of the bones in adults). Vitamin D3 can be taken as a supplement to improve overall health or used to treat osteoporosis.
It can also be used to treat conditions in which vitamin D3 levels may be low, such as in people who have underactive parathyroid glands, low levels of phosphate in the blood, or hereditary conditions in which the body doesn’t respond to the parathyroid hormone.
Vitamin D3 also encourages the kidneys to recycle phosphate back into the blood, which helps the blood stay at the right pH.
Single Vitamin D3 Injection - $30
Package of 4 Vitamin D3 Injections - $96
Package of 8 Vitamin D3 Injections - $168
Package of 12 Vitamin D3 Injections - $216
What to Know Before your Visit
Our healthcare professionals provide this service to patients 18 years or older. This service is not available to pregnant women. We work as quickly as possible to provide you with quality care.
Each shot takes a few mins to prepare and a few moments to administer. This can take a between 5 to 10 minutes. At the end of your visit, your practitioner will provide you with a summary, a receipt, and educational material.
Possible Side Effects or Contraindications
In general, side effects from taking vitamin D3 tend to be rare.
Serious side effects of vitamin D3 include but are not limited to:
● Allergic reactions like rash or itching
● Swelling of the face, throat, and tongue
● Severe dizziness
● Trouble breathing
● Changes in heart rhythm including irregular or racing heart beat
You should avoid taking vitamin D3 if you are taking the following drugs:
● Zemplar (paricalcitol)
● Donovex or Sorilux (calcipotriene)
● Hectorol (
● Mineral oil
● Alli or Xenical (orlistat)
● Bile acid sequestrants like Welchol (colesevelam), Colestid (colestipol), Locholest or Prevalite (cholestyramine)