Super Lipo Injections
Enhanced digestive efficiency, hormone balance
If you want to speed up your health journey, super lipo injections may be for you. These injections are designed to increase energy and facilitate fat-burning by stimulating liver function, boosting metabolism, and delivering antioxidants to break down fat cells more quickly. When matched with a healthy diet, the injections can produce significant weight loss.
Possible Benefits of super Lipo injections:
● Stronger, more efficient immune system
● Corrects hormone imbalances
● Enhanced digestive efficiency
● Aids in keeping off excess weight after successful loss
● Improved liver and heart health
● Speeds metabolism
● Improves quality and length of sleep
● Boosts energy, concentration and mental clarity
● Improves skin, nail, and hair health
Super Lipo injections are made of:
● Vitamin B12 – An energy booster. Its main functions are the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. It also helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
● L-Carnitine – A naturally occuring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
● Vitamin D – Essential for maintenance of healthy bones and teeth, vitamin D also plays an important role in regulating mood and lessening or preventing depression.
● Methionine – An amino acid which acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup.
● Inositol – A nutrient which aids in the metabolism of fats, reduction of cholesterol, and production of serotonin.
● Choline – A substance which processes and excretes chemical waste products within the body, assisting the liver. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
Single Super Lipotropic Injection - $35
Package of 4 Super Lipotropic Injections - $112
Package of 8 Super Lipotropic Injections - $196
PACKAGE OF 12 SUPER LIPOTROPIC INJECTIONS - $252
What to Know Before your Visit
Our healthcare professionals provide this service to patients 18 years or older. This service is not available to pregnant women. We work as quickly as possible to provide you with quality care.
Each shot takes a few mins to prepare and a few moments to administer. This can take a between 5 to 10 minutes. At the end of your visit, your practitioner will provide you with a summary, a receipt, and educational material.
Walk-ins are welcome! Click here to view locations.
Possible Side Effects or Contraindications
Tell your healthcare provider if you are allergic to any medicine. Do NOT take lipotropic injections if you have an allergy to methionine, inositol, or choline.
Lipotropic injections change the function of the digestive system temporarily, and can result in exhaustion due to overexertion. Other potential side effects include stomach upset, urinary problems, depression, diarrhea, unusual pain, and an unpleasant odor. Call your primary healthcare provider immediately if you are experiencing any signs of an allergic reaction, such as wheezing, tightness in the chest, fever, itching, bad cough, blue skin color, fits, the swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat, severe behavioral problems, chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat, severe dizziness or passing out, nervousness and excitability, or severe headache.