Lipotropic injections are a combination of ingredients (listed below) known to increase the metabolism and boost overall wellness. These injections are often used by people trying to lose weight.
Possible Lipotropic Benefits:
● Aids in keeping off excess weight after successful loss
● Helps to flush toxins from the liver
● Speeds metabolism
● Improves quality and length of sleep
● Boosts energy
● Improves skin, nail, and hair health
Lipotropic injections are made of:
● Vitamin B12 – An energy booster. Its main functions are the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. It also helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
● Methionine – An amino acid which acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup.
● Inositol – A nutrient which aids in the metabolism of fats, reduction of cholesterol, and production of serotonin.
● Choline – A substance which processes and excretes chemical waste products within the body, assisting the liver. It is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular, and hepatic systems.
● L-Carnitine – A naturally occuring amino acid which plays a vital role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
Single Lipotropic Injection - $25
Package of 4 Lipotropic Injections - $80
Package of 8 Lipotropic Injections - $140
Package of 12 Lipotropic Injections - $180
What to Know Before your Visit
Our healthcare professionals provide this service to patients 18 years or older. This service is not available to pregnant women. We work as quickly as possible to provide you with quality care.
Each shot takes a few mins to prepare and a few moments to administer. This can take a between 5 to 10 minutes. At the end of your visit, your practitioner will provide you with a summary, a receipt, and educational material.
Possible Side Effects or Contraindications
Tell your healthcare provider if you are allergic to any medicine. Do NOT take lipotropic injections if you have an allergy to methionine, inositol, or choline.
Potential side effects include stomach upset, urinary problems, depression, diarrhea, unusual pain, and an unpleasant odor. Lipotropic injections change the function of the digestive system temporarily, and can result in exhaustion due to overexertion. Call your primary healthcare provider immediately if you are experiencing any signs of an allergic reaction, such as wheezing, tightness in the chest, fever, itching, bad cough, blue skin color, fits, the swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat, severe behavioral problems, chest pain or pressure or fast heartbeat, severe dizziness or passing out, nervousness and excitability, or severe headache.